Thursday, September 4, 2008

iPhone 3G

So what's the big deal? Its a very very very fun phone with a lot of different uses. I have personally used mine for both business and personal usage. The MS Exchange email work great, I almost received my email quicker that my BlackBerry (no I will never get rid of my BlackBerry!!!).



Of course there are things that I don't like about the iPhone 3G but so what! there are things that I don't like about my BlackBerry but as I mentioned, its never leaving my side! Besides can't I have two cool phone?


And all you haters please stop looking for flaws, we all have them why wouldn't the things we create have them?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No you can't have two cool phones... How about you share one those neat toys, cause "it ain't no fun if the homie don't have one!"